2017 Major In Erin Week Rates at The Bog
*All rates include a golf cart and use of the practice range. Thursday through Sunday, The Bog will use holes #1 and #10 from 7:00am-9:00am (morning wave) and 12:00pm-2:00pm (afternoon wave). All prebooked tee times require a valid credit card to secure the time(s).
|5:30pm-Close||$59.00 (Super Twilight)|
$59.00 (Super Twilight)
Please Note the Cancellation Policy:
- Upon reserving tee times, a valid credit is required. Your total amount will be due upon check-in for your tee times.
- If you are booking seven tee times or more, a deposit will be required upon booking.
- If you are going to cancel your tee time, it must be done a week before the day of your tee times. If you cancel in less than a week, we will charge your credit card for the full amount due based on the number of tee times booked.
The Bog Menu Options
We wanted to make your golf planning is as easy as possible, so our Executive Chef put together a menu that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner options! Whether it is 7:00am or 7:00pm, you will have great food options to take advantage of without having to travel off of the course!
Dining room Open with Coffee, Pastries and Snack Items
Two eggs, any style, and toast with your choice of bacon, sausage, ham steak or fruit and hasbrowns
Three egg omelet with bacon, Wisconsin cheddar cheese, onions and bratwurst, toast, hash browns and The Bog Bloody Mary
Chooose up to three ingredients and served with your choice of toast or hash browns
- onion, peppers, mushrooms, ham, bacon, sausage, tomato, cheddar, American, Swiss or pepper jack cheese
Three house-made hotcakes with butter, syrup and choice of bacon, sausage or fruit
Steel Cut Oats
Course farm oats with sauteed apples and raisins, drizzled with syrup
Tee Time Options
These items are quick-to-serve and can be served at your table or as a grab-and-go item to enjoy on the course.
Hand-whipped Greek yogurt and honey topped with fresh fruits of the season and granola
The Club House
Scrambled eggs, bacon, lettuce, tomato and herb mayo on whole wheat toast
Two scrambled eggs, American cheese with your choice of bacon, sausage or ham on a toasted croissant
A la carte:
Hash browns: $3.00
One egg, any style: $2.00
Bacon, sausage or ham steak: $3.00
Fresh fruit: $3.00
English muffin, croissant or toast: $2.00
Open with Coffee, Pastries and Snack Items
Monday to Wednesday
8:00am to 10:00am
Thursday through Sunday
7:00am to 10:00am
Full Halfway House Menu
10:00am to Last Group
Menu to be posted soon!
- An a la carte dinner menu will be available which will include appetizers and an assortment of entrees for you to choose from! A menu will be available within the next month to review.